Re-Start QuickBooks Database Manager
Restarting QuickBooks Database manager can be a good solution for the fixation of mane errors codes that can be received over the time in QuickBooks.
This process of restarting Database manager is only helpful when done on the computer that is hosting the company file. When you install QuickBooks on your computer the options are displayed regarding Installation of QuickBooks DataBase Manager and also Full QuickBooks Program.In Case you installed the full program then QuickBooks Database manager gets started automatically whenever QuickBooks is launched.
In case you have installed full QuickBooks Program in hosting computer.
- Open QuickBooks application on server computer.
- Open the file menu and select the option of Open or Restore company.
- Select the option open a company file and proceed by next.
- Find your company file as preferred and then select it.
- Now you need to select checkbox of the option- Open Company File in Multi-User Mode . Click open.
- Now login using regular username and passcode.
- Click on file menu and then select close company/Log Off to close the company file hosting over a server.
If Only the QuickBooks Database manager was being installed on your host system.
- Open the windows control panel.
- Apply double click on Administrative tools.
- Apply Double click on Services.
- Now apply right click on appropriate version of Data Manager.
- QuickBooksDB 28 (QuickBooks 2018)
- QuickBooksDB27 (QuickBooks 2017)
- QuickBooksDB26 (QuickBooks 2016)
- Click on restart.
If QuickBooks Database Manager is unable to start.
- Simply restart your computer that is hosting the server.
- If still DataBase Manager is not working then reinstall QuickBooks.